We have designed our Content Management System (CMS) so it is easy to use and offers maximum flexibility in building websites for schools and districts.
It’s affordable, too!
Our Content Management System has more than 18 components that offer the ability to custom build your website to fit your school or district’s needs. eSchoolView’s pricing structure includes regular upgrades and maintenance as part of your service plan. We are also E-Rate provider eligible.
We package all of our software solutions and tools together to save you time and money. That’s our commitment to being a premiere website vendor for all K-12 schools: public, private, charter and faith-based.
We make school communications easy with a number of components such as blogs, podcasts, surveys and photo galleries for maximum parent engagement.
Our Content Management Software includes all of the easy-to-use tools you will need to manage your school building and district web pages. Users are able to build additional web pages for teachers and alumni at any time. eSchoolView’s CMS tools will help you create a website that helps you build relationships with parents and your school community.
All tools included: Our Content Management System helps you build school and district websites. Click for more information.
eSchoolView’s Content Management System (CMS) powers K-12 websites.
- Schedule timely content by specifying date ranges with our software
- Customize calendars and sync with Schedule Star (highschoolsports.net). Eliminate duplicate data entry!
- Automate delivery of school newsletters, announcements, news and building or district communication
- Target messages to various groups in your community
- Enable automatic RSS feeds
- Tailor each part of your school or district website with advanced layout and formatting options with our software solutions
- Promote the use of Teacher Web Pages include any combination of our CMS Components: news, photo galleries, podcasts, calendars, streaming video and surveys (click here to read about our easy-too-use content management tools)
- Share news, documents and forms with staff through a secure Intranet
- Boost security with Active Directory / LDAP integration (optional), which can eliminate another set of credentials to login to eSchoolView along with automatic staff directory sync.
Plus, we update our CMS tools every 60-90 days and provide annual maintenance. If that doesn’t sound like an affordable solution for your school or district website, see our cost-effective rates with our Priority One E-Rate eligibility.