eSchoolView’s Parent Portal is a one-stop solution designed to help improve school-to-parent communication.
Our customizable K-12 school management software:
- Centralizes important student information compile,
- Pulls data from your SIS provider and
- Brings it all together to one access point.
Parent Portal simplifies the enrollment and registration process, management of student contact information, and completion of online forms (EMA, permission slips). The software also provides parents and guardians with direct access to schedules, grades, homework and other reports through a single login from your K-12 school or district website.
Parent Portal is an add-on component for our K-12 Content Management System (CMS) and is custom-built to meet your district's needs. Our school management software prompts users to create unique IDs and PIN codes to ensure student data is kept secure.
An easy-to-use solution for all types of education systems — public, private and faith-based districts and charter schools — Parent Portal brings student forms online through your K-12 website and reduces costly paperwork. It also streamlines the process for parents and guardians by linking information for siblings and children within the same household.
eSchoolView’s Parent Portal offers a bird’s eye view Dashboard and allows parents to complete materials on their own schedule. The system will also save progress so parents can submit all information at once where it is then queued for administrator approval.
Parent Portal features will:
- Populate a student’s general information from DASL or other Student Information Systems
- Link data for multiple students
- Increase security through IP address tracking
- Save student information from year-to-year allowing for faster updates
- Create special reports for administration that detail items requiring approval, such as submissions, denied submissions, missing submissions and changed data