eCommunications, Part 1 of 2
Michelle Vroom's Blog Page
Building Community Support Through eConnections (Part 1 of 2)
Posted 5/30/2013 at 3:00:10 PM by Michelle Vroom [System User]
Celebrate the successes in your school district with coordinated eCommunication solutions. Students excel academically in engaged and informed communities. Integration of your efforts is critical in this information age. Be proactive vs. reactive and use today’s technology for creative uses to engage students and parents!
Check back for more details on exactly how this could be accomplished in the coming days.
- Benefit with creative tools for strategic communication through website messaging.
- Deliver powerful newsletters and eNews blasts for measurable results.
- Embrace mobile applications and connectivity to put your district on the map.
- Use instant messaging systems including mass emails, voice and text (not just for emergency alerts).
- Provide ease of use through a Parent Portal.
- Engage social media channels proactively and use proper etiquette.
Informed community, parents, staff and students that are supportive of their school district!