Creating an Anchor in a different body of text:
1. Place your cursor where you would like to put your anchor.
2. Click the anchor icon.
3. Name your anchor (this is case sensitive, so remember this for later).
4. Click "OK."
5. Next, navigate to the Text Window Component that you would like to link to the anchor.
6. Select the verbiage that you would like to link to your anchor.
7. Click on the "link" icon in your toolbar.
8. In the URL field put in your anchor word with a # in front of it. This is case sensitive and must be in the same case that you used when you created the anchor.
9. Hit “OK”