Great Start to the School Year
Top 10 List for a Great Start to the New School Year
Posted 7/29/2013 at 2:11:08 PM by Michelle Vroom [System User]
We can almost hear the school bells ringing! As many of you start to think about a fresh, new start to the 2013-2014 school year, you might be looking to find solutions to some of these common goals that we hear.
- Better lines of communication between the staff and administration.
- Easier way for parents to communicate to parents and get results.
- Community support for school events as well as levies.
- Consolidate some software for additional savings and a one stop shop.
- Set up automated scheduling and payments to rent out district facilities.
- Gather as much input and knowledge as possible from my stakeholders – listening is key for great public relations.
- Share information with others through social media and/or through personal voice, email or text messages sent out in mass.
- Go mobile with software for my convenience as well as other users
- Keep a healthy balance between work and home.
Many of these can be accomplished through a website content management system (CMS). Integrate additional web software so your school district or educational organization can be more productive this year.
We leave this last one up to you:
10. Be positive all year and remember that actions shall be based on a better future for the students!
For additional information or ideas on saving resources contact us! 1.888.932.6460