(COLUMBUS, Ohio) -- As announced this past fall, eSchoolView was granted the opportunity to partner with Broome-Tioga Board of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES) in Binghamton, New York. This partnership has paved the way for several surrounding school districts to have their web presence overhauled with eSchoolView’s Content Management System (CMS) and Mobile Suite.
With the number of districts originally being eight, this list is continuing to grow. eSchoolView offered and was able to deliver on its commitment to create, develop and migrate all of the data from the old websites to the new ones.
In addition to Broome-Tioga BOCES, the following districts will be starting the upcoming school year with completely revamped websites:
- Afton Central School District, Afton, NY
- Binghamton City School District, Binghamton, NY
- Broome Tioga BOCES, Binghamton, NY
- Chenango Forks Central School District, Binghamton, NY
- Chenango Valley Central School District, Binghamton, NY
- Downsville Central School District, Downsville, NY
- Greene Central School District, Greene, NY
- Harpursville Central School District, Harpursville, NY
- Maine-Endwell Central School District, Endwell, NY
- Norwich City School District, Norwich, NY
- Ostelic Valley High School, South Ostelic, NY
- Owego-Apalachin Central School District, Owego, NY
- South Central Regional Information Center, NY
- Tioga Central School District, Tioga Center, NY
- Union-Endicott Central School District, Endicott, NY
- Vestal Central School District, Vestal, NY
- Walton Central High School, Walton, NY
- Whitney Point Central School District, Whitney Point, NY
- Windsor Central School District, Windsor, NY
eSchoolView’s cohesive CMS platform creates an easy way for districts to integrate with the latest social media tools, as well as provide the ability to have a community experience on the websites by using the My Dashboard tool. Additionally, eSchoolView not only offers permission based editing, but also quick edit capabilities that give schools the ability to edit much of their content directly on each site page.